6 km of Highway 2 from two lanes to four lanes including, intersection improvements, highway electrical illuminations and intersection signalization, municipal works with waterline relocation, sidewalks and associated works.
Some of the major quantities are:
- 25,000 m3 stripping;
- 140,000 m3 crushed gravel;
- 110,000 m3 excavation;
- 1540 m of new culverts and installation;
- 3500 m of water, sanitary and storm pipe;
- 45,000 tonnes of asphalt paving, and new curb and median islands;
- 7600 m underground electrical;
- removal of 755 m of culverts;
- fencing, guard rail, catch basins, Hydro seeding, geotextiles.