Construction of 5.9 km of Highway four laning and intersection upgrades at Highway 52, 191 Road and 192 Road.
Some of the major quantities are:
- 40 ha of clearing;
- 80,000 m3 stripping;
- 160,000 m3 cut and fill;
- 110,000 m3 gravel, crushing and hauling;
- 35,000 tonnes of asphalt;
- 2 detours;
- removal of 300 m culverts and 3 muliplates structures;
- installation of 400 m of culverts and 74 m of multiplate;
- fencing, guard rail, catch basins, Hydro seeding, geotextiles;
- underground electrical for street lights;
- new bridge at Tupper Creek #2 (28 m long);
- new bridge at Four Mile Creek (28.5 m long);
- widening of existing Tupper Creek #1 bridge.